Monday, October 4, 2010

Pizza Roll, PB&J Roll, Club Roll...

I was inspired to make this when I made a Philly Beef and Cheese roll with basically the same concept almost as this but a little different.  In the future I plan on posting the exact recipe for it because it's definitely a delicious quick weeknight meal.  Also I'm showing you the pizza version but I've seen recipes where you put peanut butter and jelly or Lee has even made one of these with ham, roast beef, turkey, and cheese...so like a Club.  The possibilities are endless...  I would love to hear of any varieties you have tried!

Pizza Roll

Refrigerated Pizza Crust Dough
Pepperoni's
Pizza Sauce
Mushrooms
Olives
Pineapple's
Mozzarella Cheese
or any other toppings you would put on your pizza!

Preheat your oven to the temperature the Pizza Crust package has on it.

Roll out the dough and place all your toppings in the middle.


Roll it up and press down the seams to seal it.  Also pinch the ends and tuck them under to secure them.

Bake in the oven for about 15minutes or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment