Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm sad to say...

...my computer has officially died (it was dying a slow death) and it'll be at least a week or two till I get a new one and until then I will not be posting!  :(  I was so excited to start the new year off right and to start back up blogging but then this happened!  But the good news is I'm still cooking so I will be collecting lots of recipes to post once I get a new computer!  If you know of any good computers/deals please let me know...I'm clueless about electronics, I don't like Dell computers thought because I've had a bad experience but other than Dell all I've ever had is HP. 

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when it's back up because I'd love to see your domo cake :)

    If you send me a picture of it to my email, I'd love to feature it on my blog!!

    Raychel - www.MyCreativeWay.blogspot.com
    TutuFairy@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete